Some glimpses from our fun mountain retreat!
I was wondering who fed Brigg dinner. Thanks Cheryl!

Paradise Hills Ward's youngest RS sister...

The little feral forest child who wandered into camp the first night. We fed him, or, rather, he fed himself - so he was there to stay. Good thing he's a cute little fella... 
All smiles for dinnertime...


Our fabulous speaker, Melanie, and our generous hostess - Julie.


Sister Bennion lamenting something? Perhaps her sock choice?? :)

Paradise Hills Ward's youngest RS sister...
The little feral forest child who wandered into camp the first night. We fed him, or, rather, he fed himself - so he was there to stay. Good thing he's a cute little fella...
All smiles for dinnertime...
I WAS going to fix the red eye, and then - I thought it was more appropriate to leave it. Great look ladies!
Our fabulous speaker, Melanie, and our generous hostess - Julie.
Chowing down on dutch oven goodness...


Sister Bennion lamenting something? Perhaps her sock choice?? :)
"I said, DO NOT TAKE MY PICTURE OR ELSE!" Or else what Buzzie??
Thanks to everyone who went and made it such a great weekend. Can't wait till next year!



so, this is the first time i've seen these. that wild picture of dallin makes me laugh!!! what an attentive mother i am. ;)
ReplyDelete